I am not an in-network provider for any types of insurance. As an out-of-network provider with all insurance plans I provide support and assistance to clients obtain reimbursement for the portion payments for my services allowed by their plan if they have out-of-network coverage. I can provide necessary invoices needed for reimbursement or complete any additional forms. Clients who do not have out of network benefits can take advantage of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) if available.
I can assist in determining what your coverage includes. If you wish to call your insurance company to see if you have out of network coverage and benefits you can ask the following questions:
1. Do I have out of network mental health (or behavioral health)
2. What is my out of network deductible (if any) and has it been met yet by other medical expenses?
3. What is the coverage amount (or percentage) per therapy session?
4. What is the coinsurance amount (out of network term equivalent to co-pay)?
5. Does my plan allow reimbursement for services provided by an LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)?
Rates are determined together after reviewing any available coverage and benefits. Therapy is an important investment. I work to make sure that it is financially sustainable to attend as needed and as collaboratively determined. The rate will be discussed and mutually agreed upon before moving forward with therapy. I have limited availability for sliding scale services based on financial need.
Payment is requested at each session and can be made via cash, check, Chase QuickPay/Electronic Transfer or credit card.